How can I delete my Instagram photos?
Sometimes you post something on Instagram and after a few minutes (days, weeks or even years!) decide you don't want it anymore. Thankfully, that's easy on Instagram.
- Go to Instagram on your smartphone.
- Click on your profile icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- To remove a photo, open it and go to Settings > Privacy. Select an image you want to delete, then press the trash can button.
- To change the message type, open the Store app and tap the options icon (three dots in the right corner of the screen).
- Just tap on the “Delete” option.
- Once you have done that, confirm the deletion.
You can delete as many photos as you like, but it's still not possible to remove more than one post at a time.
>>> Check out more ways to zoom Instagram: Instazoom.mobi
It is also possible to remove a tag from a photo of you. You can achieve this in the following way:
- Go to Instagram on your phone.
- Scroll to the bottom of your screen and click on your profile button.
- Remove a tag from one of your photos by going to the photo you want to remove a tag from, viewing it and tapping Remove Tag.
- Tap your name on it.
- After that, tap "Remove me from photo" when a box appears.
- Then select “Finish”.
That's all there is to it. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the "Tags" menu, then choose "Hide Photos."
Remember that there is no way to remove Instagram photos from your profile on a laptop or PC. If you want to remove a photo, go to the app on your phone and delete it there.
Analyze before deleting
Consider how you would feel if you had to remove a post. Is it really worth it? Consider whether deleting a message is worth it, apart from your personal feelings. Maybe it was interesting reading?
Always think about content before deleting it. Examine this letter to see how it worked. Compare his performance to previous bookings. Keep an eye on whether users return to the post frequently...and so on and so on...
The top articles
by Sotrender Sotrender allows you to analyze the success of your postings in a sophisticated way.
Don't delete, just archive
It is quite possible that you no longer want to see certain entries in your profile for whatever reason. Maybe your post isn't working as well as you hoped? Or an offer presented in a post has expired? Or maybe you've had a change of heart and don't want it to stay that way?
It's all understandable. However, we would like to draw your attention to the possibility of archiving messages instead of deleting them.
The first reason is that you can easily change your mind again! And once you delete a tweet, there's no turning back. You can find all of these posts in the archive section if you archive them, but you can quickly view them again on your profile.
The second reason, however, is much more significant. The algorithm that runs Instagram doesn't like deleting content, especially if it's a frequent occurrence. Such activities are outside its scope, and once you delete your material, it will have to relearn your habits.
It doesn't matter to other users if you archive or delete a post - they will never see it again. However, this is an important difference for the success of your profile.